BEFORE CHECK-IN DAYBefore your camp session starts, you will receive email communications with the following information:
- Arrival time - these will be staggered by last name between 2:00pm and 3:30pm.
- Your child's cabin assignment and color - campers wear this color on Sunday
- Reminders to complete or update all medical forms
WHAT TO HAVE WITH YOUPlease bring with you:
- All medications (Do not put in your luggage) in a gallon ziploc container, labeled with your child's name
- The name(s) of person with permission to pick up your child
- Any mail that you wish to drop off for your camper - labeled with your child’s name.
- Clearly labeled luggage with camper name and cabin
THE CHECK-IN PROCESS
- Please come to Camp Longleaf - one road west of the Biophilia Center turn lane (Follow the signs). You will be instructed where to park along the right side of the drive. Please bring all luggage in with you to the dining hall - a staff member will take your camper's luggage to his or her assigned cabin.
- Check-in with Camp Directors at the Camp Longleaf Dining Hall
- All campers must turn in medications to the camp nurse and be checked for lice.
- Counselors will meet campers and parents at the cabins to help them get settled.
- Campers choose a bed in the cabin on a first come, first served basis. This is the quickest and fairest way to get all campers settled in a bed. Saving beds is not allowed. Please see Parent Handbook for our policy on bunk-mate requests.
4640 State Hwy 20 East Freeport, Florida 32439
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Parents can visit the Camp Store to purchase Camp Longleaf merchandise for their camper. Snack bar is also open for purchasing drinks and snacks.
- Camp staff members are available to answer questions or assist parents.
Camp Longleaf is an easy choice for summer fun. Getting to camp should be easy too! The new Camp Longleaf facility is approximately one quarter mile from the main buildings. It is located on Miller Rd off Hwy 20.
- Pick-up is at 11am on Friday
- Come directly to the Camp Longleaf dining hall to sign out your camper(s)
- Luggage will be packed and ready for pick up
- The camp store and snack bar will be open
- The Biophilia Center (main campus) will be open from 9am-2pm
Drop Off Address
Pick Up at Camp Longleaf